How to shop at Aeropostale
Aeropostale is a specialty retailer of casual apparel and accessories that targets 14-17 year-old women and men. The store focuses on active fashion at compelling prices, by sourcing and selling all of its own merchandise.
There are more than 900 Aeropostale locations in 50 states, 75 in Canada and 20 in Europe, Asia and the Middle East. Their P.S. from Aeropostale stores target 4-12 year-old kids. Currently, they have a Live, Love, Dream shop which focuses on activewear, yoga and lounge gear. Aeropostale has a large homepage banner with a list of clearance sales (up to 70% off at times) for a variety of items for both women and men.
Shipping and Handling Policy
In-stock items are shipped once the item is located, payment is approved, and the address is verified. Aeropostale does not charge until the item is shipped. In-stock items can leave the warehouse in 1-2 business days.
Shipping costs are dependent on the destination and different shipping methods are available for different products. Shipping costs will be computed during checkout before you complete your order, and they are based on the retail price of the item before any discounts. You have the option to upgrade to faster delivery such as 2-3 days or overnight. If you live in the U.S. and are shipping to the U.S., you can ship the items in your shopping cart to more than one address without placing separate orders.
You have 60 days from the date of purchase to return or exchange unwashed, unworn or defective products. Items purchased online can be returned at a brick-and-mortar retail store with the original packing slip.
If you don’t provide the packing slip, you will be credited with a gift card/exchange for the most recent selling price of the item. Gift cards can be returned to retail stores with a receipt.
Refunds will be processed within 30 days of Aeropostale receiving the returned product and will include the cost of the item and sales tax (but not any shipping or handling costs). Swimwear/underwear can only be returned with price tags attached. Purchases made via PayPal can be returned for a refund by mail or returned for a merchandise credit at a retail store. All bulk sales (single orders with 25 or more items) are considered final sale.
- Aeropostale has great graphic tees, often for just $5. If you buy online, you can add additional discounts like coupon codes on top of clearance prices.
- Sign up for the email mailing list and texts to get on the Friends and Family list, and get notified in advance for in-store sales.
- Get subscriber only online promotions and access to new arrivals before anyone else when you sign up for their newsletter
- P.S. From Aeropostale is a clothing items specifically for children. Join P.S. Rewards to receive these deals: 1 point for every $1 spent; $5 reward for every 75 points; free gift on your birthday; member-only sales events
- Aeropostale has done great collaborations with celebrities. Here’s a running list:
- Bethany Mota
- Pretty Little Liars
- Aeropostale sale information:
- Aeropostale has a lot of holiday sales like 50% off site-wide during Presidents’ Day. They also do a lot of random sales or gifting like a free stuffed Aero Dog on certain days if you mentioned the code in store
- Quarterly and semi-annual Aeropostale sales happen during March, June, September and December for 30% off everything in store and online
- Tips from Aeropostale shoppers:
- What to buy: Jeans, t-shirts, and the casual wear are well made, stylish and will last a long time
- What to skip: Accessories and shoes — scarves, etc. are not competitive in terms of price point and quality – quality per dollar
- Tips from Aeropostale employees
- Worst days to shop are Saturday and Sunday from Noon to 5pm — the best are M-F from 10am to 4pm – because less people are there
- Inventory is replenished on Tuesdays and Thursdays