How to shop at Charlotte Russe
The Charlotte Russe girl is a teen or an adult in her early twenties. The Charlotte Russe style is all about trendy clothing and accessories at value-oriented prices. They also sell proprietary Charlotte Russe brands. The homepage usually has deals and discounts at the top with a rotating banner that showcases a sale.
They offer free shipping over $65, and various items starting at low prices (i.e. $10) or buy 1, get 1 for less shoe sales. They also have a Happy Hour feature where certain items go on sale during a specific time frame. You can sign up to get an email alert for Happy Hour. Charlotte Russe customers are called BFFs and have a section at the bottom right of each product page that connects to Facebook and shows who has purchased that specific item and any comments made about the product.
Shipping and Handling Policy
Currently, Charlotte Russe offers shipping to all 50 states, Puerto Rico, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands and Canada and military addresses. They do not offer international shipping. The free shipping over $65 offer is only for the 48 continental U.S. states and on standard ground shipping only.
Orders are shipped Monday – Friday within 2-3 business days from the order date. Express and Expedited shipping is available, and items can be shipped out the same day if ordered before 2PM EST Monday – Friday. Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico use the same shipping rules. Guam and the U.S. Virgin Islands use the same shipping rules. Canada has its own shipping rule, and APO/FPO addresses have their own shipping rule.
You cannot return anything marked Final Sale, jewelry, gift cards, swimwear, intimates, fragrances or nail polish. You can return items via mail or to a Charlotte Russe retail store within 30 days of delivery. You will be refunded for the price of the item and the sales tax, but you will have to pay for the return shipping fees, unless the item is damaged, defective or incorrect upon arrival.
It may take 2-3 weeks for the return to be processed and 1-2 billing cycles for you to see the refund credited to your account. The item must be returned unused, in its original packaging with a packing slip. Charlotte Russe will provide you with a prepaid shipping label to return via mail. You can return your unused item in store with the original packaging and packing slip for a refund. You can’t receive a refund on the shipping cost unless you return via mail.
- Sign up with your email or cell phone to get a 10% off discount
- Stay in the know with the Happy Hour promotions. Get advanced notice when you “BFF” Charlotte Russe and sign up to stay updated.
- Use the store locator pages to see in-store offers, new store openings and special events.
- Use the “Click-to-See” feature on the left side of the category pages to see who is currently shopping at CharlotteRusse.com. When you hover over a picture, it shows you what that person recently purchased or commented on. If you connect with Facebook, then you can see what your friends are buying if they are on the Charlotte Russe website as well.
- Visit the Charlotte Russe Facebook page and play the Shoe Closet game to win free prizes
- Tips from Charlotte Russe employees:
- The retail stores are less crowded at 11 a.m. on Sundays
- New arrivals get to the store on Tuesdays
- The new arrivals become available for purchase around Wednesday or Thursday
- Two racks of discounted items can be found at the back of the store