How to shop at H&M
The H&M business concept is fashion and quality at the best price. They strive to always have the best customer offering in each market by selling collections that are wide-ranging and varied for women, men, teens and children. Quality and sustainability is part of their goal of offering inspiring fashion with unbeatable value for money.
Quality is key but H&M tries to ensure the best price by using in-house design, no middlemen, large purchasing volumes, buying the right products from the right markets, efficient logistics and cost-consciousness in all parts of their organization. H&M is all about being the more sustainable choice.
Shipping and Handling Policy
You can track your H&M order via email once it’s been processed. H&M allows you to track orders online at “My H&M” with your tracking link and your shipping confirmation email. It may take up to 24 hours for tracking information to become available.
Online orders should be delivered within 4-7 business days, but with two additional days for rural areas. H&M ships to the U.S., P.O. Boxes, APO/FPO addresses and U.S. Territories. Shipping cost is $5.95, regardless of the size or weight of the item. There is no extra charge if a single order results in subsequent deliveries.
H&M will refund an item that is not damaged, soiled, washed, altered or worn. It must have all the tags attached and be returned within 30 days. This applies to all items except those marked as Final Sale. H&M only accepts returns and exchanges that also include the original packing slip. You can use the H&M return label that is included in your package. The return fee is $5.95 and that will be deducted from the credit of the returned merchandise.
Refunds will be credited to the same form of payment that you used to order your original item. You will be credited for the cost of item and sales tax, less the return shipping fee. Allow two weeks for the return to be processed and two billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement.
You can exchange items that you ordered online by mail within the 30 day time frame. At this time, H&M cannot accept returns of merchandise purchased online at their H&M brick-and-mortar retail stores.
- Get 20% off one item of your choice when you sign up for the H&M newsletter
- H&M has a sustainability campaign called H&M Conscious, which provides ethical, sustainable fashion that is still affordable.
- Note that H&M does not accept returns of merchandise purchased at HM.com at their retail stores. Read our Return Policy section for more information.
- You can use the H&M fashion app on your phone to receive certain benefits including:
- Exclusive promotions and offers
- Instant alerts about events at your local H&M store
- Follow your order status
- Locate H&M stores in every part of the world
- H&M has done many designer collaborations in the past, which allow buyers to get designer items at discounted prices. Past collaborations include:
- Isabel Marant
- Jimmy Choo