How to shop at J. Crew
J. Crew has more of a high-end flare that still sells to a wide range of customers. The store targets men, women, girls and boys and strive to push service, quality and innovation. J. Crew likes to feature iconic brands and branch out by way of other stores and locations such as J. Crew Factory and Madewell. J. Crew Factory features great styles at great prices–but they aren’t last season. J. Crew focus on offering deals and steals on easy-to-wear pieces. You can find a lot of the J. Crew items that you like in a slightly different style and on sale at J. Crew Factory.
Shipping and Handling Policy
J. Crew offers flat-rate shipping for $8.95 and free shipping for orders of $175 or more. Orders via ground shipping are shipped by UPS or UPS SurePost, which provides the convenience of UPS shipping with USPS delivery. Overnight orders must be submitted Monday – Thursday by 11 AM EST. Overnight delivery is not offered to P.O. Boxes, Puerto Rico, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands or APO/FPO addresses.
J. Crew now offers flat-rate shipping to Canada for $9.95 (USD) via UPS standard service, which will arrive within 4-7 business days. Overnight delivery is not an available option, but items can be shipped within 3 business days via UPS Express for $25 (USD). J. Crew also ships internationally to Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Caribbean, Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Shipping is always free on crew cuts and baby orders at J. Crew.
J. Crew accepts returns of unworn, unwashed, undamaged or defective items that were purchased online for a full refund or exchange within 60 days of the original purchase date. Refunds are made in the form of the original payment. Items can be returned or exchanged to U.S. retail stores if they were shipped to customers in the U.S. Orders shipped to Canada can only be returned by mail.
J. Crew offers a one-time price adjustment on full-price merchandise within 7 days of retail purchase if accompanied by the original receipt. Orders placed at J. Crew Factory can only be returned or exchanged at J. Crew Factory stores and not at J. Crew stores.
Shipping charges are prepaid when you return an item via mail. The cost of the return shipping will be deducted from your refund. If you return one item, then the cost is $5.95. If you return two or more items, then the cost is $7.50.
- Sign up for the J. Crew email mailing list to get can’t-miss style news before it becomes available to everyone else.
- Use Factory First by J. Crew Factory to get access to new arrivals 24 hours in advance. You can also use it for weekly style ideas and receive an additional 20% off on your birthday.
- J. Crew gives you the option of using a Very Personal Stylist. A Very Personal Stylist is a personal shopping service that you use in store or online. The benefits of a Very Personal Stylist include:
- Picking the best fit, style and color to complete your look
- Available 24/7 and will open the J. Crew store early or stay late to coincide with your schedule. They can also pick out outfits for you to try on at home
- The stylist service is complimentary and offers free shipping on any purchase made via phone or online using the service. Purchases are then delivered right to your doorstep.
- Handles your gift list for you
- Other brands under the J. Crew label include:
- J. Crew Factory