How to shop at Victoria’s Secret
The Victoria’s Secret website has branched out to selling more than just undergarments. Victoria’s Secret now sells sleepwear, beauty products, swimwear, sports attire, shoes and clothing. The site is focused on women and various deals and sales. You can receive free shipping, discounts off select styles, or free gifts with purchases. They also feature a constant tab on the homepage called “Sale & Specials” that features savings on seasonal styles.
Shipping and Handling Policy
Victoria’s Secret offers a variety of shipping rates. Most orders are shipped via standard delivery and arrive within 5-8 business days, but with an additional 2 business days for rural areas.
Express delivery is offered for in-stock merchandise but is not available for APO/FPO or P.O. Boxes addresses. You can opt for Next Business Day Express (add $17.99 to Standard Shipping); 2nd Business Day Express (add $10.99 to Standard Shipping); 3rd Business Day Express (add $7.99 to Standard Shipping); Saturday Delivery (add $23.99 to Standard Shipping).
For orders shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or U.S. territories, add $4.99 to the above shipping costs for delivery within 5-7 business days.
Victoria’s Secret will issue a refund for the value of the merchandise or exchange your item within 90 days of the purchase date. Original shipping fees are non-refundable. Merchandise returned after the 90-day period can be exchanged or given merchandise credit.
You can return your online purchase at a Victoria’s Secret brick-and-mortar store if you bring your invoice. If you received the item as a gift, then bring it to a retail store and Victoria’s Secret will provide you with a refund in the form of merchandise credit. An I.D. is required for all returns and exchanges.
You can also exchange your merchandise via phone. You will be charged for the replacement merchandise, but Victoria’s Secret will pay for the standard shipping cost for the exchange. Your account will be credited once the returned item is received by Victoria’s Secret.
You can return your item via mail by completing the Return/Exchange Form that came with your merchandise or you can print this form from the store’s website. Allow 14 business days for your return to be processed. Prepaid USPS return labels are provided for all domestic orders. Victoria’s Secret will deduct $5.99 from your refund for the return shipping cost.
- The best deals from Victoria’s Secret are during the Semi-Annual Sales, which are done twice a year. One is done in the winter, close to New Year’s Day and the other is done in the summer. The sale is first announced in their catalog before it is announced in their stores or online. A wider selection of sale items can be found online during the Semi-Annual Sale.
- Sign up for their emails and text messages to receive discounted deals. You can also purchase a VS catalog online.
- The best times to shop in store are Monday through Thursday around 1pm because the lunch rush is gone. New arrivals come in Saturday night and are on the floor for purchase Sunday morning.
- Discounted items are usually located toward the back right of the store. Fragrances are set in the center of the store, and new arrivals are at the front.
- Tips from Victoria’s Secret employees:
- The clothing items don’t sell out as quickly as the undergarments. So if you see a piece of clothing that you like, you might be able to wait until it goes on sale to purchase.
- After you shop in store, hold on to your receipt! You can call the number on the back to take a survey about Victoria’s Secret and then receive a code valid for $10 off a $50 purchase.
- At times, you can receive a free rewards card with a minimum value of $10 with your in store or online purchase.
- Victoria’s Secret contests:
- VS All Access is a behind-the-scenes look at the Victoria’s Secret Angels and the fashion show. But you can also use VS All Access to enter contests and win prizes. If you want to get see the new arrivals, this is the place to go for sneak peeks and other news and events.